ABOUT GRAY-SCALE CONSTRUCTION
- 2007 - During the course of his in-service training while completing a business plan project, Melumzi Jack was motivated to become an entrepreneur which led to the founding of Gray-Scale Construction.
- 2008 - Gray-Scale Construction was successfully registered as a private company operating in Cape Town.
- 2008 - That same year, Gray-Scale Construction received it's first sponsorship of R20 000 as a start-up.
- 2008 - 2012 - The company started renovating and building local houses in the township to build a profile within the sector.
- 2013 - Signed with Santam home insurance, marking our entry into the building insurance sector.
- 2014 - Gray-Scale Construction joins the Standard Bank Home Insurance panel.
- 2014 - Opened it's second branch in the North West region.
- 2015 - Selected as a maintenance service provider in the Parliament of South Africa.
- 2016 - Gray-Scale Construction opened it's third branch in Pietermaritzburg, kwa-Zulu Natal Province.
- 2017 - Joined the ABSA Bank building Insurance panel.
Founder and Managing director of Gray-Scale construction. Having worked at Services Seta during 2005 -2007 as a SME and EME training he risked it all and established his dream in 2008.
A Project Manager, Coordinator and Mechanical Engineer. Previous training and experience was abroad exposure to advanced systems technology : GERMANY, POLAND and TURKEY,
Ayanda recently joined Gray-Scale Construction after having worked for the Airports Company South Africa since 2009.